This plate is meant to serve as a more compact replacement for the included Virpil Collective Mount Bracket, to better adapt it to various home built chair mounts, racing rigs, or sim cockpits.
Note this is not currently meant for use with any current Foxx Mount products, as none of the existing desk mount beam assemblies are long enough to be used with the Virpil Collective. A Desk Mount Beam Assembly that is suitable for collectives is in development.
This plate uses the same exact 5 hole pattern as the Virpil Collective, so you'll re-use the existing screws and washer to secure this plate to the collective, and can then use the slots, paired with the included screws, slide nuts, and washers to secure any way you like to your existing setup. The slots allow for vertical adjustment, and allow for the plate to be mounted at an angle so you can fine tune the angles your collective stops at.
The included fasteners work with the following extrusion sizes:
- 10 Series (Used by Foxx Mount and Predator Mounts, and many DIY Setups)
- 15 Series (Used by Many US based Racing Rigs and Sim Cockpits)
- 40 Series (Used by Monstertech, and EU based Racing Rigs and Sim Cockpits)
What's in the Box?
- 1x Virpil Collective Mounting Plate
- 2x 1/4-20 x 5/8 Button Head Cap Screw
- 2x 1/4-20 Slide Nut for 10 series extrusion
- 2x 1/4-20 Slide Nut for 15 or 40 series extrusion
- 2x 1/4" Washer