Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) How much do mounts cost?
A single standard mount costs $87.50 in silver or $95 in black, This is the cost for any individual mount, such as a joystick mount or a throttle mount. Thus a pair of joystick and throttle mounts would be $175 in silver, or $190 in black.
The kit includes all of the necessary hardware to mount your Joystick or Throttle, as well as the 5/32" ball end Hex key needed to adjust the mounts. Standard mounts can work with up to a 4" (10 cm) grip extension, however anything longer than this would generally require the use of my extended length mount, which are $112.50 in silver or $120 in black.
2) How much does shipping cost? And when will it ship??
Check out the Shipping Policy Page
Note that the shipping time estimates listed on the checkout page do not include order fulfillment time. Depending on the complexity of your order, and the amount of backlog in the queue ahead of your order, the fulfillment time could be days or weeks in addition to the stated shipping time.
3) Will these work with my desk?
Check out the Desk Compatibility Page
4) Which joysticks and throttles are compatible with your mounts?
Most of them! Here is a list, but if your device isn't on here, just let me know and I'll see if I can make a mount work for you:
- CH Stick or Throttle
- Logitech X52/X52 Pro Stick or Throttle
- Logitech X55/56 Stick or Throttle
- Realsimulator FSSB R3
- Thrustmaster Cougar Stick
- Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle
- Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas X Stick or Throttle
- Thrustmaster T16000M / TCA Stick
- Thrustmaster TWCS
- Thrustmaster Warthog Stick
- Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle
- Virpil MT50 Throttle (Original/CM)
- Virpil MT50CM2 Throttle
- Virpil Stick (T50/T50CM2/WarBRD)
- VKB Gladiator
- VKB Gunfighter
- WINWING Orion Stick
- WINWING Orion Throttle
- WINWING Super Libra
5) If I buy a mount from you, but later change devices, can I buy just replacement plates?
Yes, absolutely! Mounting plates are available for purchase individually for $35 USD. Also, the majority of my mounts include hole patterns for several devices, so rather than a new plate, you may just need a Fastener Kit that you can purchase from me, or from your local hardware store for just a few dollars.
6) I see that there are multiple options for my stick like "[Plate A] and [Plate B]". What does this mean? Which one do I need?
I use a handful of common plate designs that are compatible with multiple devices, and assigned these plates a letter name. This allows me to simplify my inventory by stocking a few types, rather than numerous individual designs, and it also lets you keep using the same mount set as you upgrade to newer sticks and throttles.
If your device is compatible with more than one plate, then it is listed in the product list with the plate type next to its name.
Choosing which one to purchase generally comes down to what other devices you may want to use on this mount set in the future. For instance, if you currently are using a T16000M Stick, and TWCS Throttle, but later plan to upgrade to a VKB Gladiator Stick, and Warthog Throttle, you would want to grab the T16000M [Plate C], and a TWCS [Plate D]. You would also need to grab the appropriate Fastener Kit for the new device.
In the event that your planned upgrade device is not compatible with your existing mount plate, you can always buy replacement mount plates as well.
7) I just received my mounts, how do I put these together?
Check out the Assembly Instructions Page